Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Tour de France

Hey there!

I started my day with a banana! And then I went for 30 minutes cross-training, and started off with working out my arms (ha ha, I feel so weak)! For breakfast I ate my regular oatmeal. I then took my bike to get into the center of Copenhagen, to get a few things sorted, and then back home. I'm surprised that I wasn't tired, but I can feel that my body is adjusting to this new lifestyle (which is good).

I'm going to eat lunch in an hour (yep, same sandwich - it is so easy to make). And relax a little, before I hit the gym again (late afternoon).

Well I'm not a fan of  'Tour de France', my brother enjoys watching it, so I tend to watch it too. It gives you motivation, I'm serious, they are exercising for over 4 hours - constantly take consideration to the road (like it goes up, down... etc.) and on the way you get to see a piece of France as well :) nice, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment