Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

My Unhealthy July

Yep, today is the day I post my unhealthy parts of the month. And... This month my diet went on a vacation, as said before I have been invited to a lot of parties, celebrations... etc. (Good thing that I'm not going to visit my grandmother this year, otherwise there would have been more cake and candy on the menu).
The list seems a bit extreme, but I have (more/ less) exercised a great part of the month. Which is great, hopefully this... fat food period will be over as the school soon begins (in a couple of weeks).


The List contains of:
1 x ice cream sandwich
1 x rainbow ice cream (just a little)
3 x brownie muffins
1 x chicken burrito
2 x portions of pierogi
1 x normal twister ice cream
10 x mini twister ice cream (yes, I love twister ice cream it's a plus they are low in kcal)
1 x portion of noodles
2 x almond magnum ice cream
1 x apple pastry
½ apple cake
1 x tiramusi dessert
7 x chocolate cookies
1 x mini bounty
2 x glasses of Fanta Exotic
1 x portion of microwaved pop corns
1 x slice of cake (called 'drømmekage' in Danish)
1 x isis caramel bar (low in sugar, as this brand customize their products to diabetics)
3 x slices of pepperoni pizza
1 x huge soft ice with vanilla and strawberry
?? x grill food (I lost count as my parents grilled for almost everyday in the last 2 weeks of July)
1 x time at the Italian buffet
2-3 x times at the Chinese buffet
1-2 x portions of homemade ice cream with homemade berry sauce
?? x pancakes (yes, again my mother happily made me pancakes)


No comments:

Post a Comment