Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

Lunch

Hey, my day today: for breakfast I ate oatmeal (just standard), for snack before lunch I ate a strawberry fruit-bar (I love that it has a smiley face on), an hour later I ate a small sandwich (containing: rye-bun, sliced cucumber, salad and humus). I toasted the bun, before making it, as I like it crunchy (otherwise it's too soft).

So yesterday, I tried to limit myself regarding to the Chinese food. It went so-so. Afterwards there was a lot of temptations; like chocolate tarts, chocolate, fruits (honeydew melon, melon and oranges) - yes I just took a few slices of fruit (I also had a low calorie chocolate bar in my purse just in case, but I haven't touched it). So at some points I'm quite satisfied with how it went. Still I hope it will take a while before we go to a restaurant etc. next time (funny enough it is my sister's birthday next week, so maybe sooner than I wished for).



No comments:

Post a Comment