Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Oatmeal with Cacao



Hi!
Today I went for a 20 min. walk before eating breakfast. You already know that I love oatmeal, so I experimented a little, and the result was not that bad :)
I love chocolate and always have, so to avoid the cravings, I tried to make one with cacao.

Oatmeal with Cacao:
  • 1 cup of oats
  • 2 cups of milk
  • 1 teaspoon of cacao (plain cacao - the ones which contains almost zero sugar)
  • ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar (you can add honey, to make it sweeter)
  • 1 banan sliced (optional)
  • Small handfull of rasins (optional)
  • Cottage Cheese (optional)
  • Honey to put on top (optional)
Well I'm still full even though it has already been an hour since I ate this. I'll try this again. It was really yummy. It is worth trying :)

(I was not able to upload the photo - Sorry!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment