Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Hey there!

I know I havn't been so active on the blog lately, but the report is done in 2 weeks time, so please have patient. Once it is done, it is summertime and also I will blog everyday.

I must admitt that I havn't been so healthy this weekend, due to that the report needs so much attention and this means quick food. Yeh I know, it's bad. But my goal this month is to stay off as much sugar as I can and eat more healthy, and at last, try to do some exercises. It is going to be just great, once I get back into the rythm! :)

This picture is such an inspiration to me. When people (friends, families... etc.) around you look down on you, you have to grab the chance. Do something awesome for yourself. Life will go on. And to accept the things in the past and get moving, it takes time, but (hopefully) we will all get there. Just have patient and do your part, and it will all work out in the end - as you realize that you have done something great to yourself. Exercise might be a huge challenge in the beinning, but once when you are started, it kind of gives you some happiness and peace. :)

Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment