Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Food during the day

In the morning, I cooked too much oatmeal this morning. It is the same oatmeal just with banana instead of kiwi. I also took my first CLA pill this morning, and I'll continue to take it for lunch and dinner (so 3 in total).
Also before breakfast, I went for a run/ powerwalk/ jog.  


For lunch I ate a pasta salad with chicken, which my mother bought for me. I wasn't too happy with the dressing (which just mentioned it was honey mix). + 1 CLA pill.


As a snack I ate a homemade fruit mix (I sliced 1 apple, 1 banana and handfull of grapes), I also ate about 200g of cherrys. 


For dinner, a rather less healthy meal. My mother made pasta with meatsauce as my sister wished for it. So I just added a 1 sliced tomato. + 1 CLA pill.
I'll run today for about ½ hour and do some stomach exercises. And afterwards drink my protein shake.


Yeh, I did it a bit different today, as I was away most of the day. But I managed to get most of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment