Pages

Saturday 8 June 2013

Failed!

Hey, I went for a lazy run this morning (mainly just powerwalked), my only excuse is that I only slept a few hours (which might explain why I failed - you can read it, later on).
So today I ate oatmeal for breakfast. Which contained of:
1 dl oats, 1 dl milk (0,5 %), 1 dl water, 3 teaspoons of blueberry topping, banana, flaxseeds and top it with cottage cheese and honey.


Well for lunch I ate a banana, as I was going for a HUGE dinner. My family and I went to an Italian restaurant to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. Most of my family tend to order very big and unhealthy meals, so of course I was influenced by this (but I was still keeping myself in mind that I needed to control myself). I ordered a spagetti carbo nada (pasta with cream and bacon), I also ate a small slice of my sister's pepperoni pizza. I was kind of proud of myself for not drinking any sodas or alcohol (because my family did), just water with ice and lemon.
Well... I did fall deeper into the trap when they started to order dessert (yes, the little child in me was screaming for the traditional dessert after a dinner), so I ordered a banana split. Yes, bad very bad (1 sliced banana, with 3 ice cream pieces - chocolate, vanilla and strawberry with cream and chocolate sauce). Well then we started talking for hours afterwards, so I ate 3 chocolate pieces and drank one juice (yes, now I also failed that). I was invited to a big party too, but I decided to stop the game while I still could (becuase the party would lead to alcohol). And then I came home... ate 4 peaches, hoped that I would be full, so that I could eat my last CLA pill for the day.
Hehe, and then I ate 2 corn buns with nutella (yes I'm sure full now). I do feel bad about it, but... I hope this will be the last time I do fall into that trap.
Tonight I promised myself that I would go for a run, and that I'll drink the shake. The process will continue as nothing happened - yes I did fail, but I hope that next time I fail, that it will take longer time before I fail (because then I know it is progressing in a good way).

No comments:

Post a Comment